I got turned on to Facebook recently by my brother, Adam, and have completely neglected my blog for like a year. I decided today that I really had to post SOMETHING, but first, I would quickly get caught up on everyone else's blogs (because I've neglected them, too). Well, now nearly two HOURS later, I am finally ready to start a-posting but am far too exhausted. Maybe tomorrow...
2 comments:
Sweetest post EVER. Heehee. You can just post about how you are an angel to your aunt. Oh, yes, and speaking of being caught up on blogs. Do you have google reader? Maybe you already do, but I could never keep up on checking everyone's blogs if it weren't for that handy dandy device. It is like an email inbox just showing you when the blogs of your loved ones have new posts . . . which is how I knew YOU had a new post even when you hadn't posted "in like a YEAR."
Three cheers for Ashley.
yes, nice post. fb is good but you can't turn it into a nice bound book to save forever. so don't neglect your blog. or me.
Post a Comment