Sunday, January 31, 2010

Israel surprised me today when we took him to the park. I sent him down the slide thinking that he would most likely not totally freak out but that he would probably be a little scared and not like it too much. Didn't phase him at all. Well, then I tried sending him down head first. Nothing. Not only was he not afraid, he continued for the next few minutes to climb back up to the slide on his own and send himself down!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that cute, cute little man! I miss you guys already! Also, Rosemary has like 20 puzzles she's going to get rid of, and she asked me to let you know so when you come back you can come see if you want any of them. :)

Ben & Caren Moon said...

That is just so cute Ash. I can't believe he is getting so big.:)

Perla said...

oh my goodness! i can't believe how brave he is! that was soo cute!!! where are you?

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

He is getting so big! What a brave and cute boy!

Ashley said...

Shannon, I'm back in Lovelock with Hiram. The picture and video are from a decent little park on the edge of town. The location isn't the greatest, though--its right up against the freeway. You can hear the cars and trucks passing in the background of the video.

Mugsy said...

I love that he has no fear! What a perfect little dude! Great pics as always!!!