

The solution?
Hiram not only replaced the broken backboard for Is but also lowered it to the perfect level (not without a fair amount of dirty language and throwing of tools). Our little boy loves it! And I have to say I'm pretty thrilled myself.
Israel is such a boy. From a very young age, he has been totally enamored with trucks, tractors, balls of any kind, animals, and tools. He calls basketball hoops "up"s, and guaranteed if he says that word as we're out walking or driving around, seemingly out of the blue, if we look around, we will find an "up."
We've been MIA for some time. I regret that I haven't kept better record of our travels and doings the past few months, but I am posting now to let you all know that we are alive and well. Hiram and Israel and I are back in Lovelock where I have begun substitute teaching to earn a little free money. Also, we just found out we're pregnant! I am totally and completely stoked! (I threw that juicy little tidbit in to see if anyone was actually reading this.)
9 comments:
AHSLEY!!! I am so so excited for you!! You better email the diaspora the details this MINUTE. And yes, of course I was reading to the very end. I check my little google reader faithfully every day and then shed a soft little tear at the absence of any new Ashley posts. So, bless you for the update. Really. So so excited for you!!! What if Israel will now have a little brother to pal around with, OR, what if you get at tiny girl!? Either way. So happy. I love you!!
P.S. Hiram is the best coolest dad ever to have made that awesome hoop.
YAY!!! Congrats to your little family! I hope you don't give birth to a beaver though. Nancy has gone and confused us all.
Love you!
What the poo!!!??? Congrats mama ashley!!!!! That's the coolest news I've heard all day. And I think you should come visit me so we can play. think about it...let me know!
what the crap? i just wrote a long comment about all my excitement and hip hips and hurrays and then it said "service unavailable" but maybe it went through and you'll have two comments from me. anyway, cute pics of is and his up but mostly happy happy happy day for new baby on the way!
Yea! Yea! Yea! I'm so happy to finally be hearing that news--even if you were all sneaky only putting it on your blog. :) Yea! PS. Maybe we can send my boys out to spend time with you guys, because otherwise they will never learn to have any interest or abilities in sports. :(
AHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHH!!!! YYYIHHHEEE!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!! Hoping it is a girlie! I love you and miss you!!!!!!!!! Aunty M
YAY! Congrats!!! When's the due date? Been feeling okay? So happy for you!
so you were serious right?? I hope so and i'm excited for you!! Maybe you'll be blessed with Twins like us and get them here 2 times faster! It's fun having a little family eh?! Loved the update and the awesome basketball hoop way to go dad. Hope you are well!! Enjoy and let us know all updates due dates and all!!
Congrats!!! When I was reading your post I read that you said you were pregnant and wasn't quite sure to believe it or not. But then I checked the comments and sure enough you are!! lol We're so happy for you guys! I hope you're feeling well! Keep us posted! :)
Post a Comment