Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween...a Little Late

I didn't get any pictures of Israel on Halloween, so I took him out for a walk a few days ago and got several cute shots in his sweet dragon costume.







Aren't the trees beautiful? We are currently in Virginia visiting my parents. We've had quite a lot going on that I'll blog about soon now that the awful stage of morning sickness has passed. HALLELUJIA!

2 comments:

Ben & Caren Moon said...

Ash Israel is the cutest little dragon ever!! Jordyn and I were ladybugs imagine that. I know it's so hard to imagine. LOL. I'm glad you're having fun with your parents. I didn't know you were pregnant again!! That's SO exciting. Congrats! Love Ya.

Anonymous said...

OK, I am easing my way back into the blogging world by reading yours. :) I love your little dragon, adventuring through the woods! So cute--and nice photography skills! :)