Sunday, January 4, 2009

36 Weeks











Just before Christmas, I went over to Amy's to have her take some pregnancy pictures for me. Here are just a few of my favorites. She is awesome! I love you, Ames.

Sorry they appear so small here. That's as big as I could get them--probably cause I was stealing them from Amy's website.

5 comments:

Perla said...

what fun! you look beautiful! can't wait for little israel to join us in a few weeks!

Mugsy said...

I love your belly! And I really love your BAeBY!! SO let not let the dingo eat your baeby! Love you so much!!!!!!!!!

Rach said...

Those pictures are great! Such a cute belly. And I bet it feels like it's going to explode at any time. Just a little more time to go! Good luck!

Ila said...

Okay...so maybe I don't miss those days! :o)

Just a warning...your stomach won't be this beautiful forever! Can't wait to hear the news of his arrival

Lover of Sweets said...

Oh that is one sexy belly! Very cute!