Thursday, January 29, 2009

Israel Two Weeks





8 comments:

Amy said...

Oh yea! I get to be the first to post. And justso you know, Israel is my new favorite photo subject. I love that baby and his mom too. Oh, and of course Hyrum. . .

Anonymous said...

Ooooooohhhhh! Those are so cute!!!!! Great work, as usual, Auntie Amy! I can't wait to see the rest of the photo shoot when you guys come back from Nevada. So, so cute. Now I'm having Izzy withdrawals. :)

Lover of Sweets said...

Whoa! How did that baby just get even cuter than the last time I saw him!?
Is he going by Izzy then? Too cute.
I love love love all his hair.
Ash, you look beautiful (as does Hyrum) in the one with you in the picture holding the baby that is yours (sweet huh).

Perla said...

YEAH!!! those are soooo cute! love them and love Israel and you!

Steve, Erin, Raegan, Brock & Bryn said...

Ashley, what a handsome little boy! Right up there with brock;) what a good looking baby...and i never just say that to anyone, only when it's the truth! good job you two!

Rach said...

What beautiful pictures! He's so cute! Congrats on such a great baby!

Mugsy said...

Those pics are so great! My favorite is you holding him looking down. So so neat!

Ila said...

I'll say it again...isn't having a baby the best 'falling in love' ever! Seth & I both agree, he is beautiful! I love the pic of you looking at him. you both look great!