Babies make the coolest faces. You never know when they might make them, though, so its best just to do lots and lots of video. Here are some cool ones I caught the other day. You have to be patient. They don't come til about 30 seconds in. My opinion is that either Israel's just been offered a formula bottle or he's been told what his parents had to do to bring him into the world. Who knows. Well, enjoy.
4 comments:
fancy meeting you here again. I remember Chris once saying that babies have a small window of opportunity during their first few weeks of life during which they must make every face they might ever possibly need to make during their lifetime or they will lose the ability to make them again.
Oh how I am laughing that your little guy is dry heaving at the thought of what you 2 had to do to get him here! At the end he did seem to come to terms with the atrocity though. That's nice.
love it! love the cutest round face! and i really loved trying to think what he was dreaming of that made him gag like that.
HAH! you are awesome giving Iz those two options that he could be thinking of. I am so so in love with that little man! I loved the strong breathing at the end. So precious!!
Post a Comment