Israel rolled over for the first time Wednesday, and you can imagine how excited Hiram and I were about that. Yeah, we pretty much think its the most amazing thing to ever have happened. =) It surprised us because up until Wednesday, he absolutely HATED to be on his stomach and then somehow all of a sudden he doesn't think its so bad, and he's holding his head up super high, and he's rolling. Yay! Here's a picture of him chilling on his tummy and a video of Roll #4. It doesn't come til the very end, so feel free to skip the first minute.
2 comments:
Oh for heaven's sake. Whatever happens we must never NEVER let Jesse see this footage. I can't imagine what it might do to his fragile self esteem seeing his younger cousin not only rolling before him, but lieing there, on his tummy, with out copious amounts of embarrassing spit up spewing from his mouth. Poor poor Jesse.
O my goodness! I am so in love!!! Please have him wear that onsie every day!!!!!!! And have you noticed that your husband sounds like rascel flats?
Post a Comment