Guy's 4D ultrasound wasn't working so well at my last appointment, so this is the best I can do for right now. Here is a picture of my little nudger (got that name from Kristen...its just so perfect) whose head, I'm scared to say, is about three weeks ahead of schedule. Of course I did sort of expect it...anyone seen Hiram's head lately? Unless something happens to change our minds, this here is Israel David Knight.
4 comments:
Which, you know, right, that I stole that name from Breaking Dawn? It just seemed so right to me, too. He's just always in there nudging away at my internals--sometimes on my bladder, resulting in panic runs to the bathroom. :) I really like Israel.
oh man, you have me coughing and hacking from laughing so hard that your baby's head is big (anybody seen hiram's head lately?) you crack me up, ash!!!
i love the name and hope you don't change it. its really beautiful but in a manly way.
Yeah!! I didn't know you'd officially decided on a name!! AND, I laughed out loud when you said, "Anyone seen Hirum's head lately?" No big whoop -- I love my big headed kids . .. all the more room for smarts with all that head. Plus, just get yourself good and drugged up and you won't even mind the 2 hours of pushing (oops, did I just tell you that .. . I'm sure that won't happen to you)
O yeah! What a little man cub all cozy in your womb! Where have I been not commenting for ages on your blogshmog! Cutest pregnant girlever, you are!
Post a Comment