Tuesday, October 28, 2008


This is for those of you who aren't here to watch me grow...Mom, Karin, Liese, Erin, Ila, etc. Just wanted you to see what you're missing. =)


After viewing the picture above, tell me if you think I can pull The Grinch off for Halloween. Ha ha ha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect! The perfect grinch figure! :) I think pregnant girls are so dang cute--especially you!

Perla said...

yeah, that always grossed me out that the grinch had to be pregnant in that movie. creepy. if you actually do it, you better tell me so we can come see you.

liese said...

You are the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen in my life! Don't you dare dress up like an ugly grinch.

Ila said...

thanks for sharing this wonderful time in your life...you look great! and it is great to have a sense of humor to go with it...that is the funniest thing i've seen all day (the Grinch...not you) :o) wish I could see you to witness some of the fun...i look forward to more updates! hope the little nudger keeps growing well...i guess those Knight babies like to make a "BIG" entrance...lucky for us Knight mommies!

Steve, Erin, Raegan, Brock & Bryn said...

Oh man, I'm in love with you pregnant! So excited for you guys, keep us posted!